Old 07-04-2009, 03:39 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Re: 95 Svx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMaxSvx View Post
Hi! I am new,from Paraguay. This car has been like an obsesion to me since i helped my uncle selling Subarus for the local dealer. I still remember the smell of the brand new 92ī SVXīs in the dealerīs showroom Oh,WHAT A SMELL!!

Network Name:MadMaxSVX

Year: 1995

Trim: 520 (Dont know what it means)

Drive: AWD

Color code: 559 Brilliant red II ( Does anyone know the difference wetween brilliant red and brilliant red II? )

VIN: JF1CXWLE0SG006008

Model: CXWDL7E

Opt code: BK

Eng Type: EG33DRX2DB

Trans: TZ102YP1CA

Manufacture Date: 09/94 ( in seatbelt,no other manufacture date in the car )

Current mileage: 78.762 km ( 48.919 miles )

Options (LSI model): Driver and passenger Airbag, leather (electric driver) seats (non heated,i think),leather steering,shift knob,and handbrake lever,sunroof,AWD.

Comments: This car has been out of the road since it had problems with the transmission,and later,when fixed, (2 years later) the owner over revved the engine (It is possible in an auto tranny? ...Itīs what he said to me) and the crankshaft payed the price. Now i am restoring the engine.

Any comments wellcome!!

And of course you are very welcome to the Network. I hope we can be of help to you in doing up your car and keeping it in good working order.

If you do some reading and searching on here you will get information about various things, including colour. Check out the latest we have about colours on this excel spreadsheet:
Colours list

In the biggest market for the SVX, i.e. the USA, the earlier red is known as Barcelona Red {Brilliant Red I} and the later red is called Brilliant Red {i.e. Brilliant Red II} If you stood the two colours side to side the earlier Barcelona is darker. Both colours look striking on the SVX.

Thanks for giving us your details, we will record them on the database.

I know by what you say here you are an enthusiast, and will do a good job of restoring your car. Please post some

Welcome

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl