View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 08:45 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
Re: 92 Svx

Year: 1992

Trim: LS-L

Drive: AWD

Color: Claret Metallic (One-tone Removed the black trunk and roof)

VIN: JF1CX3533NH101688

Manufacture Date: 05/91

Current mileage: 171,400

Comments: Owned since August 2005 by myself. Two previous owners. Car was sold originally on Long Island NY and serviced regularly by Metric Subaru religiously by the first owner. The second owner was a network member "TapperManor" in Vermont. He owned the car for approximately two years, then sold it to me when the MAF sensor went along with the catalytic converter. I drove the car daily for over a year, and then started on the restoration process. Most cosmetic issues have been addressed, and I am moving forward with my plans for a rebuilt engine and transmission.

Year: 1992

Trim: LS-L

Drive: AWD

Color: Ebony Mica

VIN: JF1CX3538NH100200

Manufacture Date: 04/91

Current mileage: 201K

Comments: I have owned this car since last summer, and with the help of Tom, have slowly been bringing it up to speed.

The car was sold by Green1995SVX to another network member, who parked it in a field shortly after purchase due to a front differential failure. Fast forward two years and this car was posted here on the boards. I made the purchase and dragged it back. I elected to go with a 5-Speed conversion. This car has been my daily driver so it racks up the mileage quite quickly.