Inhabitant of Darkness

Registered SVX
Re: 92 Svx

JF1CX3535NH109680

final mileage: ?

mileage when bought: 111 250 km

colour/trim: Ebony Pearl LS~L

mfr date: ?

comments: bought from dealership for $13 562. believe i am 3rd owner. owned for 37 days - T boned. was told the car would be crushed. best svx i had (mechanically)

JF1CX3534NH109623

final mileage: roughly 345 000km

mileage when bought:300 436km

colour trim: Pearl White LS~L

mfr date:?

comments: should have used the lemon laws to get my money back for the car. car had a lot of issues that i wasn't aware of/expecting. paid $3450 for the car and spent about $30 000(parts and labour) fixing it up - seized this and seized that. in the end, car had a lot of new parts on it (underside - rods, calipers, struts, knuckles, links,bearings, axles, downpipe, brakes, rotors.etc.etc). all it needed was the a/c to be fixed or freon added (issue was not persued as i had fixed the a/c system twice already) and a body job. broke down from maintenance costs and traded the car in for current car - which i wish i didn't. i'd rather be driving SVX. this car is supposedly sitting in the back area of the local dealership - same dealership i bought my first SVX. (i hate these guys at the dealership, they are discriminating assholes).

JF1CX3538NH107907

final mileage:154 000km

mileage when bought:152 979km

colour/trim: Ebony Pearl LS~L

mfr date:?

comments: JDM 6MT with dccd when i bought this car. bought the car for that reason. and for the fact that i paid the same amount for the whole car $8000 as i would have cost to get the conversion done - it was like, getting the conversion done but owning a second car. planned to use this as a summer car and the Pearl White for winter (since it was rusting out). owned it for less than 2 months - this was the second car that i traded in for my current car. this car was amazing with the 6MT though cruising at 120km/h was 3000rpms. i didn't really know how to use the DccD though.. this car had only one rust spot, under the passenger rear wheel well. i was the fourth owner and the new owner is the warranty manager at the subaru dealership.
1992 Subaru SVX LS~L Ebony Pearl JDM 6MT/DCCD
2007 Subaru Legacy Spec B. Diamond Grey Metallic