View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
Yeah that's how my exhaust sounds right now actually, like a Honda Vtec. Very disappointing. Still need to figure out what the shop did to it to make it sound like this.
On that note, I just updated my sig and in it is a link to a video of what my exhaust used to sound like. :/

--
BTW, my friend is an S2000 freak and he saw another video, and has trouble believing you out accellerated an s2k from a roll. What's the story on that?

ok...here's the story on how i won the race...well the s2000 was stock...even though they do have lots of power...but the gearings on it seems to be a bit longer...with the high revs, they make a lot of higher hp but lack of torque...with the svx engine power and torque and the impreza is about the same weight of the s2k... there for the the torque will help out to keep pulling...your friend can actually ask my friend...it was my friend's s2k in the video...and plus of course i have all full bolt-ons...that race was more like a test run...

one of my other buddy(fuji k 99 impreza wagon) ran and took the s2k by a fender with his old swap(ej22t @15psi on a td04 wrx turbo)..power to the wheels on impreza was 179awhp 244awtq..s2k dyno stock 200whp 120tq...

and how was that possible? well torque makes a lot of differences when you're actually working against the wind...if you dont have the tq...youre pretty much powerless...

but yes...that video on youtube...i did beat the s2k and its on video...so thats my proof...but he was stock...its just a test run...not every car is fast..and everyone loses and wins at times...