View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 07:50 PM

Re: Direct bolt-on calipers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 SVX View Post
Ryan Clark, not sure if he is on the forum here, is working on an adapter that will bolt up with cheap 4 pots that can be found here.

I don't know if your famaliar with some of the wrx community happenings, but caddilac has a very cheap brembo that bolts up to wrx's with a simple adapter that is now easy to get, I believe with a adapter those cheap brembos should work with the svx
It would be nice if there were some kind adapters available that would allow other calipers to be a direct bolt on, but as far as I know, there's nothing. I had a 2005 HD Sportster 1200R, and replaced the stock 2-pot front calipers with Wilwood 4-pots, and they were a direct bolt-on. I know I'm comparing apples and oranges here, but for the sake of a simple aluminum adapter, is what's preventing us SVX owners from upgrading our calipers.
Honda Accord wheels 17x7.5, 235/45s, 5mm rear wheel spacers; "3.3" and "AWD" badges on front fenders; AMR radiator/fans; lowering springs, s/s brake lines, drilled rotors; Stebro exhaust with quad tips, mid-muffler removed; tinted windows.