Thread: Radiator Fun!
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 01:07 PM
Rebuilding

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlcyoneDaze
I did a search for "Silla SVX Radiator" and found one for $150 in under two minutes. The install is ridiculously simple, unhook a few hoses, remove four bolts holding in the two fans, unplug, remove, then undo the rubber stopper bolts that hold the radiator in. Yank radiator upwards, drop in the new one, replace everything and add some anti-freeze and distilled water.
Thank you, I am having a rough day, messing with cars when its 102+ out is always fun, specially when everything you touch burns you I will get the Silla, replacement but I have another question, I have a small oil leek seems to be coming from Valve Cover Gasket, 1) how much will Subaru Charge me to do this, 2) Could it also be loose bolts like I have heard on some other occasions? Should I be really concerned driving it with it leaking a little oil? I check it everyday and it is still full. Thanks again for the support and help on this board. You all are a unbelievable help to the world !

1994 SVX LS - 5spd AWD Emerald Green 202k miles PWR Radiator, HID 5000k, New paint job with issues, 17" STI BBS wheels, converted to 5spd AWD from FWD. Purchased from SVXyGirl 2/20/09 -- Undergoing complete rebuild
1993 Justy 4wd 5door- Teal of sorts , beater.
2008 OBXT Newport Pearl 65k miles