View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: 'Air' delivered hate mail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green1995SVX View Post
You have the most drama-filled life of anybody I've ever met. That's saying a lot because I know a lot of gays, and notoriously they have more drama than anybody!

I don't know how you "keep it together."
I KNOW that God is going to reward me for not KILLING him, and punish him for screwing with me!
(plus, the insurance co keeps writing checks) THEY are going to get 'pi$$ed and sic their lawyers on him eventually.
I told the cops 2 months ago that this was going to happen, because I was going to 'civil' court to get a judgement for the other $11,100 worth of damages. I already have a $2,400 judgement against him.

The guy that worked there for 13 years and left in 2010 died last month. He had pi$$ed off all of my customers, then tried to blame me because he couldn't make money. It was my fault, because I didn't put in an inspection station. The guy didn't even have a drivers license! HOW is he going to test drive a car for the state? I gave him the money to 'fix' his problem 2 times and get his license back.

He shot himself. 3 years ago, I quit giving him any repair work, because he screwed MY car up and I had to take it to OT to get it done right.
Then he told me that he would "Slay my family if I evicted him".
I put the place on the market. I took the realtor there to look it over. I stopped at the gate and loaded up the Magnum. The realtor asked what that was for. I told him that I didn't know how whiskey dan was going to react to the news.
Well, he took the new furnace out of the house,my tire machine,My OTC engine analizer, my books, a steel building that was stacked there and a lot of other stuff that I had paid for. I was glad that he was GONE without bloodshed! I was about to press charges when he blew his brains out. (He didn't know that I was moving that direction)
He did himself in over his heroin junkie son selling all of his and my stuff to buy smack.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry