View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 08:31 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: even by today's standards...

Quote:
Originally posted by Chiketkd

P.S. Your Z was stolen and burnt?!
Yep, noticed it missing from the apartment parking lot around 9:30 pm, Dec 13, 2001. Called the police and filled out a report, and right after the cop left, the Kansas City, KS police called and it went something like this:

Police - "Mr. Floden, do you own a black 1996 300Z?"
Me - "Yes."
Police - "Do you know where it is right now?"
Me - "No, I just reported it stolen and the local police officer just left."
Police - "Well, we've got some good news and some bad news. Good news is we found your car."
Me - "Great, so what's the bad news?"
Police - "It's still burning..."
Me -

The thief/theives drove it less than 5 miles away and dumped it in a cemetary behind a police station. The stole the radio, and then broke up a grave marker, weighted down the gas pedal, and put the car in reverse where it then crashed into several other headstones. Then they burned it.

The police that found it were doing paperwork at their desks when they saw a huge fireball out their window. By the time they got to it, the theives were gone. I don't think they ever found who was responsible, but there were several other thefts from that apartment complex after I moved out. Eventually the cops caught some punk in the act and when he tried to run over the police they shot and killed him.

Here are a few pics:

Anyway, to get semi back on topic, I'd like to see that comparison video between the 300Z and the SVX as well.

92 SVX - Sold
98 BMW M3 Sedan
89 Honda CRX Si w/B16 swap
91 Honda CRX Si