View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 05:52 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Yes another gas thread!!!! :p

Yes, yet another gas thread.

I love being freaking right. As I was driving home last night, I noticed the run for the gas stations to fill up and the price hike that shocked the crap out of me. I was at school early in the morning and didn't hear about the scare and what not....Anyways, I saw a few stations that were closed and stuff and I was like because the stations across the street were packed.

FFWD to today. I went driving around and today, the stations that were open yesterday were out while the closed ones had gas. As I expected, they closed up shop so that they could hike the price up to $3.99/gallon.

Admiring the balls of those store owners, I had to give them credit in the form of visa and top off my gas tank even though I didn't need the 1.5 gallons.

What never ceases to amaze me is that even today people are still in a state of panic. One stupid soccermom in her SUV filled up along with 5 - 5 gallon plastic containers of gas. Good job *****!!!!

On another note, I've also noticed the traffic decrease on the roads. That I lub...less people going out because they are skeered.

Oh yeah, thanks to Motorola and the stupid way you have to send yourself the pictures taken by camera phone by email I lost the damn image of a car I took a picture of yesterday driving along with an orange emergency cone stuck under the rear bumper. Dumb driver rode over a cone and dragged it along for miles. Smart people we have here in Atlanta.