View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 01:34 AM
newportclaret

Unhappy $12,000 for SVX forum members only at Michela's request

Jake and others

1996 SVX has done about 145,000k. One owner (me) driving from Newport to Milsons Point every day for 9 years. Search hard enough in the forum, you wll find that according to Karin I have been an inept owner who travels with chocolate wrappers and various drippings from toddler passengers.

There is the perennial floppy passenger sun visor, a bit of wear and tear and I had a special moment in 2003 with a concrete chicane which led to a new axel but otherwise "the locky car" (as my kids call her*) has been well loved and cared for.

If we can work out the technology we will post pictures in next few days. The car was photographed on the Sunday drive on Mona Vale rd to St Ives Pizza last year.

We will put her on the open market in April and we are in no hurry to sell.

* we always called it the rocket, but when our oldest was born six years ago, she could not say rocket, so it is "the locky car." Our Volvo s/wagon is "the Bobo car" and they have already called my new car the "doof doof car". Michela (aged 4) will be very sad when I sell the locky car and she hopes it will go to a good home!

Tony