Thread: Crank Walk :(
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 11:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to want-a-fast-svx
true i understand this is not a dsm which are known for crankwalk apparently from what i ve been hearing. If you really want to make me believe this isnt crankwalk do a favor for me, go to your car with a pry bar and pry off the left side of the crank pulley using the bolt there on the belt tensioner i believe as a pivot point. Tell me if you can hear a distinct clunk/click sound in the middle to back of the engine. Also explain to me why then an entirely new clutch hydraulic system bleed numerous times and ways still has a anything but consisten clutch pedal. It makes sense to me after thinking about it, so i was just mainly curious as to wether or not it could be done without taking the engine apart. Cause i seriously doubt if you pry on your crank pulley you'll hear a sound in the engine when pulling it out and pushing it in(towards the back of the car). Please tell me what your results are i would really love for it to be a crank pulley even though i definitely inspected mine and it was fine, and its still operating fine from what i can tell. There is no wobble or anything irregular about it. I appreciate any and all help, and have a good holiday weekend.