View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 02:36 PM
Just some dude.

Significant Technical Input
I'm sure Mikecg would be happy to answer that one. We need the system we have now on hand during the fabrication of the production batch. Mikecg is waiting to get his system. Would you like to ask him to wait till the end of summer?

There is no set deadline. I think we'll get the orders but if we don't you will likely hear about it after the fact just because we'll either be fabricating the parts or giving what we have to Mikecg. It's not like we just sprung a rush deadline on people. I made the announcement that we wanted some orders to justify making a batch of manifolds before we even finished the prototype fabrication.

I don't want to rush anyone or spur anyone who can't afford it into purchasing a system. We're just letting those who can afford it and want it to know that now is the time to buy it. We are a small business and have to propperly apply our capital to a limited number of projects not sink all of it into one which will never show an economic profit and only very limited accounting profit.