View Single Post
Old 02-08-2004, 03:41 PM
gamblergw

rough idle

Quote:
Originally posted by 6evil9
sorry for beeing out for a while...

ok what i think is that even if u have similar symptoms we mite have different problems

Matt have u tried to see if its ur cyllinder misfiring or whole petrol system is bad? (same as i did)

which i advise to everyone. as: if u find out that it s ur cyllinder misfiring then changing MAF, O2, TPS, temp sensor and all that is just waste of money

otherwise if its the whole system and not one of cyllinders, then changing coil packs and sparks, fuel injectors is waste of time and money.

so save both and spend 10 minutes for that. Seems as though we all have the same problem.. There should be some mech. that knows what this idle problem is.. James scott tried allmost everything with no luck.. .Mine now is hard to start cold but runs rough after warm. With mt climate control on it runs fine.. ... Jim

seems like its not my case. i tried to leave the car to idle till it gets warm and it was starting to jerk. So maybe u r right about ur coil... but again do what i said before and find what cyllinder it is...

anyways if u want more help pm me..

c u for now