Thread: Holiday Pranks?
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 08:20 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Holiday Pranks?

Wednesday morning I woke up to find the front passenger side tire on my '95 flat. After filling up the tire and letting it sit, it didnt lose any air, the tire is still fine today. Either I hit a curb and broke the bead, or someone in my neighborhood thinks its funny to let out all the air. Yesterday morning my mom walked outside to find my dog missing, he had been unhooked from his runner (its possible for him to do this himself, but very hard and not very likely). Today, I wake up to my mom "your dog is out loose again, his coller is on the runner, but its been undone" (not possible for him to accomplish). I'm hoping these were all just freak accidents, but tonight I'll be outside with a shotgun/rifle waiting for my Santa Claus. Merry Christmas to you all, and happy new year. Skip, anyway I could borrow a certain kind of machinery from you?

dustin

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company