View Single Post
Old 11-19-2002, 07:48 AM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
Going to pick it up today.

It looks grim for the parts thing... I'm not going to have time to take things apart and Storage is turning into a problem.... I seem to have too many cars for a one bedroom apartment...... OH Well I just may have to wait and put the new engine in... the guy at the car lot had some suggestions on some locals who might be better and less expensive options than I had checked on before.... I haven't lived in Salt Lake since before the Olympics... It's a little different than the town I grew up in, but I love the changes!!!! Can't wait to get a mini meet going here... I will take some pictures today as I pick up the car... Insurance is a disappointment.... It seems that Utah has a lot of poor dirvers... Those A**Holes have cost me money.... Just 4 words UTAH.... Slower Drivers Keep Right!!!!!. Ya know if you're driving along and you are the only car on the road.... YOU ARE ALSO THE SLOWEST!!! PULL RIGHT!!!! sorry....... these people are the cause of road rage.... they think that 45 in the left lane is OK.......I'm done.... More later.......
It's green!
It's a 92
It's interior is perfect!
It's engine is ok.
It's transmission is a question mark
It's MINE!!!!!
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .