View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 06:39 AM

Registered SVX
Re: Is my mechanic telling me the truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwren View Post
Don't be so smug Trevor...
You don't know.

I get a 02 sensor code everyday on one of my SVX's and there is nothing wrong with the 02's or their circuits. I get no other codes. I would tell you why, but you are too good that everything that is discovered, you claim to have discovered it. No one else on this form does that. The rest of us just try to help out.

A person that is so smug and so smart that they can no longer learn anything is far from intelligent. Because it hasn't happened to you, you pretend you really understand everything about the subject, and it can't be right.
Times when I think there could possibly be hope for you, you end up making an burro out of yourself... Think about it.

Keith
Keith,

You continue to direct towards me, senseless nasty sarcasm.

However you should be pleased that in particular, "I do think about it", i.e. your situation, and therefore remain tolerant. As usual you are again simply misguided due to the subject being beyond your intellectual capacity. What is more, again you understandably are unable to properly convey a logical issue.

My object in posting was to --- "just try to help out" --- by endeavouring to prevent, "laserx" from embarking on a wild goose chase.

On the basis of what you advise regarding your own problem, you have an intermittent fault applicable to the code being registered. I note that you believe that there is nothing wrong with this situation.

Trevor

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!