View Single Post
Old 03-30-2003, 07:54 PM
tlemmons

Hello from new SVX owner

I have been watching this forum for some time while deciding to buy an SVX. I live outside of Denver in the mountains. South of Evergreen for those who know the area. I actually bought two black 92 LSL's out of NJ real cheap and plan on building up one and selling the leftover. Since they seem to sell for much more around here then I paid.

Anyway I appreciate all the technical talk and information. I am planning on using this car for commuting into downtown to work but also as a hobby/teaching tool (for my 16 year old son). I have not had a hobby car since my college days and the old firebird sitting in my dad's shop in OK isn't really made for the mountains and snow.

Any of you who are, or know top/cheap Subaru experts in the Denver area please pass their info to me. I am a fair mechanic from childhood but have never worked on Subaru’s or many foreign cars in general. I would like a trusted expert to help with or do some of the more difficult items and maybe just give the cars a once over for possible problem areas.

Thanks again for the info I have already gotten and I will try and be helpful when I can in return.