View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 09:59 AM
Back Road Blazer

Send a message via AIM to black beast
I was in a parking lot yesterday when a jeep roared in next to me and asked me if I was selling mine, I said no, he then replys with, ok, if you where how much would I have to pay? Without missing a beat I say 22k, and he goes, why that much, I list the stuff I have into my car, and he asks for my pjone number...

I know that this is BS (although he knew what it was right off, and said he had a STI that someone had just toataled and he has always like the SVX) He got 29k for the STI, and was looking around...

O am not in the market to sell, but for a price like that, I would get all my money back and be able to get a newer car... Like the '98 Supra I found...
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.