View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 06:14 PM
Maveric Mech./Fabricator

Can I copycat....:)

Hey all....I see through this paticular thread that there are several of you needing / wanting this Very nice looking Bracket that SVXHunter and SubaFreak Built.....

I Am currently doing a 5 speed Swap into an SVX for a Customer, And Huck Told me about this Site, and Specifically this thread for bracket Idea's.....I love the Bracket....I built One already for this project.....

I do Custom Subaru Conversions For a Living, And I am willing and Able to add this Bracket to my one of many items I do....

My thought on this Bracket is to do it as Low cost As I can , and To pass that on to anyone who is doing the conversion to their SVX.....

I can Build the Bends and The channel piece drilled For about $30.00 - $40.00 + shipping.....

Doing it this way , The buyer will need to trim down and Weld the pieces into their factory SVX hardware......Any Good Welder Should be able to do this In 1 hr or so.....Someone at home doing it the first time can do it in 1-3 hrs.....But you'll end up with this Nice Looking Factory Looking Part.....

If someone didn't have the Means to weld this up, And wanted to ship me the factory Mounts, I can jig up to do the welding here as well.....and ship back a Complete unit......

Let me know What you all think.....I don't want To Step on anyones toes.....

Talk soon, John

P.S. plug for self, This is My site.....
www.oregonoffroadsubaruclub.org