View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 10:14 PM
(This account is in rememberance of)Duct Tape Man

Send a message via AIM to Yoda3000
Unhappy Life Ruined, Please Advise

Today in Socorro NM there was hail. There was hail bigger than golf balls for over 15 minutes in fact. Now my beloved car is effectively destroyed: I lost 6 windows the rear deck is destroyed and the entire thing is covered in dents. I don't have comprehensive insurance so now I am left to figure out what to do. The car is a 92 claret with 122K miles that is in very good condition mechanically. Here are some of my ideas.

1. I can sell the entire car as a parts car and buy another car (svx or not).

2. I can sell the pieces of the car on ebay or on here seperately and buy another car (svx or not).

3. I can buy another SVX, possibly one that doesn't even run, and keep my car as a parts car.

4. Keep the car and make the car the first convertible rally SVX.

5. Repair all the damage and keep the car. No, just kidding. That is NOT an option.

Please help me decide what to do with my baby. I'd really like to get another SVX but we'll see.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0145.jpg (379.1 KB, 1014 views)

Early deceased SVXWN Member
July 1986 -- February 2007

Michael - Duct Tape Man

1992 Burgundy SVX LS-L, 138K: Brembo Slotted/Drilled Rotors, B&M Tranny Cooler and Filter, SmallCar Shift Kit

1992 Burgundy SVX LS-L, 123K: DEAD FROM FATAL HAIL DAMAGE, Parting out so PM me if you need something.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything" - Fight Club
"This is not my life, this is not my home, this is not me. I HATE THIS!" - Static X