View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 12:10 AM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Group parts order from USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by aust92pearl View Post
re-seal parts came in the mail today both mine and matt's kits fully intact
looks like everything is there . very happy with the service nate has and is offering for all of us down under guys for oem parts at a much cheaper price than what subaru charge us here , anyone that's needs parts shipped over shouldn't hesitate to ask him ,
thank you very much nate

joel
Glad I could help you and Matt out. I will have no problem doing this for anyone in the future as well. Just as a slight reference I guess, it was $100 for shipping from the US and it included 3 full reseal kits as well as an ebay timing belt/idler/tensioner kit. total weight was about 15lbs and I was able to tape together 2 boxes which made the whole package something like 15"x12"x6".
Also an important thing to keep in mind, is there are many things that can fit into flat rate boxes no matter what the weight-up to 20lbs. Here is a listing of those rates and sized boxes- http://www.usps.com/prices/priority-...nal-prices.htm
If it weren't for the headgaskets being just about 15" long, it would've been possible to put all of that stuff in the largest flat rate box. Just something to think about and remember