View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 03:02 PM

Thumbs up Re: 2 cars for sale in parts...new thread from my weird problem

ok, I gave a few people a week + on actually paying for parts I've pulled, and other people have had dibs, only problem is, I kinda lost track of a few people(SORRY!) So here is the quick part list...

97's Radiator - Good shape! Fins bent where fan hits, very minor, does NOT leak! $100 + shipping

97' Radiator fans! guy off of a vw forum wanted these for his bug project, changed his mind $25 + shipping!

Both AC compressors, 92's and 97s. I can NOT say if these work or not, but the 97's DID have AC pressure! $75+ shipping for the 97's and $50+shipping for the 92s

92's little change holder? right side of steering wheel, 97' model had a diagnostics cover there. $2 + shipping

a bunch of misc pieces also that I pulled, not sure if people needed the whole system or just partial, Example: 97's alarm mod, all the other mods around it, alarm mod is gone.

Ok, I have to run out of town, looking at picking up 2 more of these SVXs(white 97 and a black 96) You guys are one of the few forums who will actually say "I want this part" and actually pay for it. 95% of car forums are 100% talk. so I give you guys a big thumbs up.