Thread: Pray for All
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 12:07 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Re: Stunned

Quote:
Originally posted by svxistentialist
This is hard to believe even as you watch. The b'stards who did this will not receive justice in this life. It can only be meted out in Hell, where a few of them already are.

We have had our own Troubles here, but the scale of this attack is hard to imagine.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all, and any who have friends or relatives in the areas or on any missing planes.

This may sound trite and banal, but forgive me, I am sick to my soul with what I have seen. Where is Bruce Willis when you need him?

The American Nation was built from the best of Europe's pioneers, and from resilient Native American stock. You will absorb this, lick your wounds and come back smiling. The loss of life is unbelievable. Hard questions need to be asked about your domestic airline security procedures, but for another day.

For now, we mourn.

Joe
Joe,
Your words of support, literally, brought tears to my eyes. They recurred while listening to Tony Blair's address. Thank you.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI