View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 06:59 PM
trying to misbehave more...

Registered SVX
Re: 25th Anniversary ROOMS BOOKED Thread

Just finalized my plans! Can't get there until later Saturday night, but would not dream of missing the rest of the fun!

1. Earl Steele ensteele - 3 nights King Bed Hampton
2. Trueblue - May 6-8 at the Baymont Inn and Suites. (Unofficial hotel)
3. Marisa R. - cozykat - 4 nights - 2 Queen Beds - Hampton (online reservation #86499xxx)
4. Armando Licon (AlcyoneSVX) - Hampton Inn, 4 nights, checking in on the 5th, checking out on the 9th.
5. SVX_MY_BABY - 4 nights Hampton
6. Earthworm - 4 nights Hampton
7. Steve S. "Stevesby" The King Suite Rooms at the Homewood Suites/ 5th-8th
8. William H. "Huck369" The King Suite Rooms at the Homewood Suites/ 5th-8th
9. Ron Mummert - 3 nights at the Hampton
10.Harry Newman - 3 nights at the Hampton
11. Nancy Walthall (Fancycargal) & better half - 3 nights (in on 6th, out on 9th) at the Hampton
'95 LSi, a stock, superb, polo green, "not a garage queen"; Miss May in the '09 calendar! Sold in 2016.
'63 Studebaker Avanti; almost 20 years later, "open hood, pour in money" but what a design!
'64 Studebaker Daytona, red w/rag top; part of the Presidential Parade (as in DC) & probably why my right ear rings
'71 Mercedes 280 SEL; a partial restoration that always rode like a limo
'72 Datsun 240Z; simply fun, and the #2 sports car of the '70s
'73 Plymouth Scamp w/a small V-8; cute, and the faster I drove, the better the MPG
'90 Acura Legend; the last year of the first sports sedan, terrific handling plus comfy touring