View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 09:31 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXRide View Post
The only up side to this is that maybe they'll move the Subie Challenge to FedEx next year
My understanding is that it's the RV shows, circus and other activities up at Ripken that have torn the lot up, but it's easier to blame the autoX crowd
-Bill

Move it to CUMBERLAND!!
They LIKE sports cars and WELCOME the 'tourist' traffic!
( since we have NO other job opportunities!)
We do have a really nice 'resort' that NONE of the locals can afford to smack a golf ball or buy a dinner at.
( They want to attract a " BETTER " clientel).
(I guess that's WHY they were sucking over a MILLION DOLLARS out of the local tax base to keep it going last year.......)

DANG!! Here I go putting a 'political' thing into a post that is being threatened by politics!
We don't HAVE to go to the biggest speed trap in Allegany County to buy an over-priced meal, at an overpriced resort, that has been DRAINING ALL of the tourist money spent here for 20 years!
There is always Holiday INN, or a TENT at the 'farm' or Tom's house, or one of the many motels that are not worth mentioning in the propaganda put out by state gov'ment.

Let's have fun with cars, as long as those idiots allow us to buy gasoline, WHEREEVER we have to run and hide to do it!!!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry