Thread: Hunger!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 03:13 AM

Re: 5 SVX in a row

Quote:
Originally posted by grnSVX96
Sounds like a possie !!
Hey Ken we'll have to get some mates up here to buy some SVX so we can do some group touring, its kinda boring being the only SVX in town

David In SEQ
Been trying hard to get buyers so that I don't feel so lonely, Her that I obey faithfully (most times anyway) is stopping me from buying another.

On the way down to Melbourne recently we had to stop at the BP in Shepperton, mainly to debug the SVX, we happened to cruise into the local lads and their super clean cars with drain pipe exhaust. They did a quick oh ah and took off with a great clamour. Interestingly two of them followed me onto the highway and tried pacing the SVX they backed out when I started cruising at about 3500 rp's.

Might have to settle for a run with only two some time though, would be good to showoff BUC.

Originally posted by Jamsvx

Next time we should do an 'SVX Sightings' run - I know where that silver one in Stanmore lives (I left a note but never heard anything) so we can all rock up outside his house and say that his car needs to be with its own kind

James

Sorry to disappoint you but I think that the Stanmore SVX may be the one F/S that I posted about in the Black SVX thread. Good there be two SVX's there.

Regards

Kenn

PS. David

If we do it you have to promise to stay away from those Golden Arches, at least for the day!!!

Last edited by KennEls; 11-09-2003 at 03:47 AM.