View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxersix View Post
I see you found me on Pelican. I usually keep low and work by word of mouth vs flashy advertisement. I own my own shop fabricating race car chassis/components, performance engine builds and/or forced inductions setups. Small business, with most of the work in one off components or replacements parts for vehicles that have parts NLA or hard to locate. I also repair tubular chassis for Spec class cars like the RT2000, FSR, Formulas, etc.

This 962 project is something I started designing about four years ago and am now just getting into the prototype stage where I'm building the chassis. It's more of a side project for me right now but I'm planning on rolling out chassis #001 summer 2008 for some test runs at Watkins Glen sans bodywork. it's not being built to claim fastest, or best handling kit car. Just a very well rounded kit relatively cheap that closely replicates(IMO) the greatest race car in history, and in doing so allow you to enjoy it on the street

The EG33 is really just a temp motor as it closely resembles the Porsche 3.6 Biturbo yet costs $18,000 less. It's the motor I want to test with but can't afford as of yet. The chassis will be offered with four drivetrain options to fit everyones budget and of course part availability on the market. Eg33 is not one of those options so don't worry, people won't be snagging up all the used motors around here
Well I for one can't wait to see some pictures. Maybe you can slip me a few. I won't share with anyone I promise