View Single Post
Old 07-15-2004, 07:43 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

I agree with Renault and McLaren being possible threats to Ferrari... THey just need to reach down, make sure that they have balls attached and go for it!!! Overturn the most succesful team in current Formula 1... I'll be behind McLaren the whole way... Hard core McLaren fan here Now that the new car is out things should hopefully get alittle interesting..

I think it would be cool to see the two Schumacker brothers both on the Ferrari team. Then stick Barachello with Kimi Reikonen in the Mercedes.

There may be a little turn at Toyota next year. Ya know with JP Montoya going there along with Ralf Schumacker.

BAR Honda does seem to have a pretty powerful engine. I was alittle supprised to findout that the Honda engine is one of the most powerful out there... Hmmm, they just can't seem to stay together ... Maybe they'll have better luck next year...

I'm getting ready to buy "F1 Carrear Challenge" for Playstation 2. From what I've read, it is the most detailed Formula 1 racing game ever made I can't wait!!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...