Thread: Turbo!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 07:05 PM

No I'm not taking popshots but you don't understand that it isn't as easy as you make it sound to get and tune a stand alone for the svx.Speaking of my times with my svx I think its something great because of the simply fact that it was done with very little aftermarket help,if I could afford to get a stand alone system I would,and I said before that you did speak about some very good nos setups but having blown one engine I pretty much knew what I had to work on to make it work this time around.I'm also planning on running and extra injector for a 150 shot in the very near future.Yes longassname setup is perfect but I sprayed 150 for three months before breaking a rod so I think our knock sensors are up to the task.Maybe I was a little rough but don't take it the wrong way.And yes I had a 91 camaro with a 94 engine tranny and rearend and it ran 11.82 at 121 and it was built over a seven month period but I wanted that red slow svx so I sold that car.I just wanted a car that was hard to speed up,now I'm looking for something else.