Thread: Turbo!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 02:46 PM
shiftin' an automatic

Send a message via AIM to EddieSVX
Quote:
Originally posted by SVXtasy
Hi
A few questions answered. I designed this turbo setup based on systems that have been working very well for other turbocharged Subaru’s. An additional injector controller for fuel a front mount intercooler, a chip for timing. I will not be able to get the car to a dyno any time soon because we have NO AWD dynos in NM. Yes the shift boot is ugly and so is the knob I have been meaning to replace it but I have been spending so much $ on performance so I don’t have any left for looks. I am using the stock headers going to an up-pipe so it would be 6-2-1. And yes the exhaust is a full 3" form the turbo back. If anybody wants to see the car just PM me and I will give you my cell phone number. We have a few people coming form NASIOC to see the first run of the car on Friday. We are going to compare how fast it is to an STi. If it was able to keep up with an STi I would be so happy.
You're an evil man... Teasing us and letting us suffer for almost a whole week.

Where is Superman when you need him? He can make the World globe spin faster so Friday can be here.
'92 SVX LS-L (For Sale! Info and link to pics... ) #9536 blt. 4/92 (late boomer '92)
'01 Audi S4 (2.7L Twin Turbo - 6MT)