View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Re: USMB down again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwren View Post
Omar, I took a look at a bit of your videos and will look farther into them when I have more time. I have a problem with this 'religion of peace" when we keep hearing that they want to destroy America. Is not a rumor, it is the stated policy of Arab countries. After 9/11 it was 2 years before any of the Arabic leaders rebuked that disastrous action. Centurys ago Mohamed conquered most of the known world by much of the same kill, rape, and destroy actions. The Muslins were confronted and stopped. The same thing is still going on in the name of Mohamed and Allah today in some African nations-is this really a "religion of peace" religion?

Most of the Arabic countrys will never rest until they destroy them or drive all the people in Israel into the sea.

I would like your $0.02 on what should happen to the people of Israel and their nation?
That's my $0.02 on this. I don't wear a towel/sheet on my head, I don't ride camels, and I don't want to blow anything up other than a few fireworks we pick up from the PA wholesalers every now and then. Stop being ignorant. That is all.[/QUOTE]

I am a Texan! I don't live in Texas, but have migrated to the United states of America.

I don't wear cowboy boots, do not ride horses, and no longer brag like crazy to everyone that will listen about the place I live in. I am a reformed fireworks person and have not blown up any fireworks in decades. My fireworks celebration is confined to the TV coverage.

There is a fine line between "Stop being ignorant" and the realization that there will be a battle, the battle of Armageddon, A Between Muslims and the Israelis and probably America, if America has not already been destroyed before that battle happens.

Do we have a reason to be concerned?

That's my $0.02 on this.

Keith...[/QUOTE]

Keith, if you have read what I wrote, you wouldn't have said what you said here. And trust me I am not defending the Muslims or the Jews or the Palestinians. And quite frankly and no offense to Omar, what destroyed my country were the Palestinian PLO militia and they tried unsuccessfully to invade the country...

As I've said, not all Muslims are terrorists and extremists. I can understand you are having hard time to believe that, but take the UAE (or Dubai) muslims for example... they are the friendliest people ever! They have a great sense of hospitality. Let's say that you work with a wealthy Emirati (UAE) Sheikh for example, and you show him great loyalty and work, trust me you would be surprised from the gifts you receive.

My uncle is the chairman of a car dealership here, for 20 years he has been working with them. The last present he received was a half a million piece of land back home...

Jerusalem will always be a center of attraction of all religions either Jews, Muslim and Christians... it is of great significance for all...

Keith, as I've said again, there are Bad Muslims and Peaceful Muslims... what you are seeing are the Bad ones. Let me give you an example of Good Muslims... you know Indonesia and Malaysia right? These both are Peaceful Muslim countries...

You are saying the glass is half empty, I am saying it is both half empty and half full...

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.