View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 07:57 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
I am just fine... My mother has been a nurse for years and I have learned a lot about concussions since I have had a few. Like I mentioned earlier, I have a hard head Anyway.... yes I did get the nubs in by using the extra hex head bolt they give you(it is longer for a reason). I also don't see how you think they are a snug fit in the stock housings... Mine were pretty loose, maybe u crimped the housing when you had them in the vice. I also have a question of what to do with the extra hardware sent with the inserts. I have 4 cup like items and washers... I dunno where they go and what they do, they are not even shown in the instructions, Koni should have done a better job writing them up, maybe in the form of words, not pictures . Does anyone know if Porter actually came public with his set of instructions?? If so please post them here. thanks for the concern guys. Tom(svxfiles) even called me to make sure I was OK. I really appreciate it. Sorry i didn't get back sooner, I was at a barbacue and then I was riding Jet-skis.

The ground Controls were shipped out yesterday so if I am lucky, they will be here friday or monday if any later.

Tom