View Single Post
Old 10-19-2004, 12:22 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Quote:
Originally posted by ou2mame
you know, i can't say i'm not glad i sold my svx... honestly. if my mom was alive, and told me to sell it, and i didn't, i'd feel like an ass right about now. but my dad picked it up for me, and i never saw it untill it was sitting in my driveway...contemplating WHEN it was going to lose a few gears. thank god it picked upstate ny (i live in long island), on a lonely mountain road......thank god. i don't know what i would have done if i didn't have that 2 and a half hour drive in second gear to think about which way i'd start the fire to collect the insurance money...but thankfully for the friend i sold it to, it made it to the tranny shop, where they rebuilt it and i sold it. of course, 5000 miles on the transmission, and an owner change later, he's paying 2k for the same thing i did. yeah, them were the days........sell it while you can. for the money you're going to pay in repairs, you could own something new. maybe not as "sexy", and "exotic", but hey, who needs a daily driver. invest in a nice bicycle. and a wagon, to pull the parts you're gonna have to buy.
Yeah thats true but any car will break if not taken care off. People have said its just a matter of time. But you never know whats going to happen with any car ya get. New or used any car is prone to have problems. My mom bought a 98 camry brand new and it came out of the factory with defective strut mounts. Car is an absolute lemon and its a toyota! SVX requires alot of patience and if you wanna own one then u need to have money saved all the time. But i would suggest that with any car.

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network