View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 02:40 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beav
Buicks used to have Buick engines, and Chevys had Chevy engines, blah, blah, blah. In the '70s, GM (God's Mistake) was hit with a rather large suit by people that claimed to not have known they were being sold a Buick with an Oldsmobile engine, etc. Funny, they never complained about the fact that they had been buying Buicks with corporate transmissions for the past xx years. Also funny is that consumers seemed to always realize that their Mercury had a Ford engine, and that Plymouth, Dodge and Chrysler shared the same running gear.

p.s. Does anyone have a question as to what I think of GM products? Don't get me wrong, I've worked on almost all makes, they all have their problems. And they all, some more than others, have their attributes. But to me, buying a GM is kin to buying a goose turd packaged in a Snickers wrapper. It looks dang good on the outside, it's what's inside that will...

And, no, I don't work where I do because I think they have the best product. Quite the opposite. Isn't it better to work something that is in constant need of repair?
The last time I saw a 'pie graft' of GM, SUBARU was mentioned as a piece!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry