View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 11:00 AM

Re: got my HID's working!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkid17 View Post
all i want to do is light it up at night and i thoght the neons woul look ok.? im not trying to make it look "ricey" or anything, idk how neons would do that but... they are 8000k HID's
First off, it is your car, and your cash... so it is up to you. Post up some pics when you get it up and running.

But I guess if neons, lit washer nozzles, and such, aren't "ricey", I wonder what you think IS ricey?

Granted no park-bench-size universal-fit wings, or flatulent exhaust cans... which would definitely be out of place...

Personally, some good LED replacement lighting, HIDs, etc... are fine. I never got into the whole "glow under the car" and the lit up washer jets thing... Just not that functional for me, but to each their own.

I don't mean to discourage you from doing what you want. I am just some typing guy on "the interweb." I guess I didn't figure that SVX was the car of choice for such modifications, but SVX is a nice car, so why not mod it with lighting, I guess. Have fun, there is only one trip around this crazy world.

Last edited by BoxerFanatic; 06-17-2009 at 11:12 AM.