View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 09:39 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post
You haven't lived until you've had 4600lbs of '72 T-bird in full opposite lock, screaming down a mountain. Those cars are long on power, but WAY short on brakes! We used to do a "Fast & Furious" thing on South Mountain in Phoenix on Wednesday nights. I pretty much learned to corner fast in that 'Bird. I had no choice...Those things can't corner worth a dime! By the Time I had a car suitable for that, the races weren't being run anymore.
61 Sunliner rag top, 390 interceptor, 4:11 posi, Interstate 66 under construction and 'Closed' to traffic. It took all three lanes to cross the bridge over 522 at Front Royal, Va.

I might go up to the garage an visit that car tomorrow! I'm sure that the battery could use a few hours on the 'trickle charger'..

Waiting for spring! Fresh primer, stainless steel fender skirts,top down, fresh brakes,ratty interior, 300K on it 36 years later.

Stillllll Goingggg!! (I would finish the interior, but the dogs couldn't go and the grandkids couldn't have ice cream cones in it then.)

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 12-25-2007 at 09:44 PM.