View Single Post
Old 03-17-2004, 07:39 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Unhappy

The more I think about it, more bad memories kept rolling in. I am hoping that you are not the one who got burnt Mike. If you have asked your "significant other" straight up and like you said, if he did say there is nothing going on, just leave. If there was some other answer (but you have to read between the lines) and if there is a lot of investments (yes I treat relationships as investments) and if you truly think that there will be some return on your investments, then hold on for a little longer (just like stocks, relationships do go up and down). But this is a bad situation.

Listen to what many people have to say. In a similar situation, the first thing that got to me was "what is wrong with me". The burnt person will have self doubt for a while. It is normal. Apart from that, talk to your best bud. What ever you do, do not stay alone for a while. Keep yourself occupied. You have to go through the denial stage.

Apart from that, good luck. Oh, take a drive. That normally clear things up for me.
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!