View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 01:22 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipa
I found this tonight, and couldn't believe it. This is an Iranian children's animated movie which aired in Iran on channel IRIB 3 TV on October 28, 2005, at 8 a.m. It has been sub-titled in English, and runs about 10 minutes.

The movie encourages children to become suicide bombers!

It is clip #906 at the bottom of the page.
http://www.memritv.org/Search.asp?ACT=S6&P3=11#

On the same page, also take a look at clip #908, it's only 2 minutes long. The ending is particularly of interest to Americans.

You may want to browse some of the other clips there, but after just seeing these two, I need a break. I might return some other time, but I think I get the idea already.
Bipa let me tell you something, in the Islamic religious law (Qu'oran) suicide bombers are legit. We should differenciate between terrorist attacks and suicide attacks here. For Christianity, they are both the same and never accepted, but for Islam, those are totally different concepts: 9/11 is categorized as a terrorist attack by muslims, it is never accepted by their Shariaa... as for the Kamikaze attack, those are highly appreciated by the Muslim society and are considered as we consider killing in the position of defense. Palestinians have no heavy weapons as Israelis have, so suicide attacks is their only choice and deemed by the Qu'oran as the correct action to do. This footage you saw is happening in real life in Palestine/Israel. Believe it or not, it is true, and I saw such actions in reality, of course on TV. I dunno if you can see this over there... I don;t think so.

As for the thing of "how they show Kids such cartoons?" as we watch Jesus cartoon sometimes and learn about his love and forgiveness, Muslims show their kids cartoons that teach them about their Qu'oran's verses and Mohammad...

It is very normal for them

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.