View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 08:54 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Rad View Post
Ahh.. I think i know exactly who that was. He didn't tell me it was a NASIOC thing though. Plus he scammed outta work early that day, which I don't have such luxury; I actually have responsibilities in my shop, and he doesn't

Anyway. I'll look into it some more, might be able to get around to going once I get my bearings replaced and such.
Bad thing about bearings, if they're not replaced correctly then you'll be doing them again in a few months... Best thing to do with them is to just bite the bullet and take it to the dealership... Atleast then you get a 12 month warranty on all the labor. I got to the point where I take my car to the dealership for EVERYTHING. And I only let the Master Tech work on it. No one else touches or drives my car. So find yourself a good mechanic with Subaru to get your wheel bearings done. It'll be alot better than doing them yourself...

~ Chris

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...