View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 10:16 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Suspension overhaul: what to replace

Quote:
Originally Posted by B 4 You View Post
So I'm ordering a set of Ceika coilovers as soon as they get back to me. What else should I change on the suspension while I have it apart? I installed new front end links today (much less clunk over bumps). I was thinking front sway bar bushings, rear sway bar bushings, and the $15/15 minute mod. My ball joints are good, already checked them. Axels definitely need to be changed. Anything else easy that I could do relatively cheap and easily? Also, where is the best place to buy the bushings from the sway bar? I'm looking for a stiffer ride, so I'd be happy with the polyurethane ones.

Thanks!

P.S., is there anyone going to Reading that would be able to make sure my brake band is correctly adjusted? I'd want someone who's done it multiple times. I'm not brave enough to do it myself
How are the rear trailing arm bushings, or control arm bushings. May not be as easy to change, control arms might be better to just replace entirely.
Front sway bar bushings I bought from summit, the rear I got with one of nevins bars, those are well worth the price by the way.