View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 10:15 PM

Re: Two Weekends Of My Life I'll Never Get Back

OOPS! I'm sorry, I don't think I ever said we didn't get it. He wanted $450USD for it. Or maybe $350? I don't know, either way he was "nice" enough to give Will his $100 deposit back.

I have no idea why the manifold was off, he tried to explain but his English was very poor. I'm really sorry I didn't get more pictures of this bombshell but I was more concerned with trying not to say anything rude to the guy after we drove up to friggin Canada twice for nothing. And got the car searched for 30 minutes at the border our second trip up!!

Will's goal for next year is to have two running SVX's (SVXi??) to bring to Reading X so if anyone knows a good, cheapish SVX for sale on the East Coast (just not Canada!) let me or him know!
1994 Oldsmobile Bravada - 93 GMC Typhoon Drivetrain, 3" TBE, Catco HF Cat, Magnaflow Muffler, 38mm Tial Wastegate, ATR Pitbull Chip, Walbro 255, Kenne Bell Cold Air, Kenne Bell AFPR, GReddy Profec 2, Apexi Turbo Timer, E-Fan, WS6 Wheels. Launch-O-Matic
2007 Mazdaspeed6 - 13.9 @ 96.98mph Bone Stock. Totalled In A Head-On Collision 12/10/07
1993 Chevy S10 Blazer - 4 door, 5 speed, 4.3 V6. BALLIN!