View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 05:00 AM
Bad decisions effect everybody

Send a message via AIM to JaySVX Send a message via Yahoo to JaySVX
If people are actually making money on this, maybe i'm in the wrong business...

The questions are hilarious:
Quote:
Q: You've got to be kidding. There is no way these can do what you are promising.

A: I am not promising anything. I do guarantee that these devices will increase your MPG or I will fully refund your purchase price. I have delivered over 40 of these and I have not had one returned for the refund.

Q: A molecule or atom that is electrically charged is called an ion. A mineral is a solid, inorganic chemical composition, with a crystal structure,and is naturally occuring. There are over 4000 known minerals, all with electrical charges and therfore "ionic minerals". My question is how can such common substances embedded in a valve stem perform such miracle gas mileage improvement.

A: While your definitions of an ion and a mineral are correct, I do not profess to have the technical knowledge to explain exactly how they work. However, as a practical explanation I have enough satisfied customers who are enjoying better gas mileage to know that they do in fact work.
I love the "i am not promising anything. I do guarantee that these devices will increase your MPG" bit. Isn't a guarantee and promise more or less the same thing?

Anyone ever have hte urge to create a fake ebay account, go through every auction listed like this, bid a million dollers, and just leave them hanging? Maybe that'll be next weekend's project
2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer, 6.0litre Power Stroke Diesel - Daily Driver.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, scotch in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA !!!!!

Last edited by JaySVX; 05-04-2007 at 05:05 AM.