View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 05:03 PM

Registered SVX
Hi Dave,

That is a lovley TR, still something about the 60's/70's classics nothing has come close to since. When cars were built by enthusiasts not accountants and computors.
Probably why I love the SVX, the biggest financial insanity the Japanese have made in years & then they must have sold the instruction book to VW to build the Bugatti Veyron

My MG was bought new by a Major when he retired in 66 and remained in his family until I bought it 8 years ago, it has every receipt for every penny spent on the car and a log of all its journeys it made up until 1994!
Get a life springs to mind but its been fasinating reading all the same and a nice little history i guess.

The guy with a TVR Tuscan that far from the factory is either very brave, very patient or in a padded cell now? lol
Mine has had all the usual TVR electrical problems, well I guess they actually need to work in the 1st place to become a problem! and also the head problem eating the cams and then killing off the cats, hense why I got the 420BHP conversion done at the same time the engine was rebuilt at 6300 miles.
One of those cars you love or hate depending on what mood she in when you start the ***** up to go & play

Darren.

11/94 SVX Alcyone, Mica Black, VL Spec 4WS, 71K Miles, 1 owner from new & was part of a private car collection in Japan.

Nissan R34 Skyline Stagea

91 Lotus Elan SE Turbo

1966 MGB Roadster, Tarten Red, Wire Wheels, Leather, 23K miles from new

You can tell the men from the boys from the speed of their toys.