View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 01:37 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
I've only ever had one flat tire which was likely caused by the cold. This is with stock rims and the same weather you get.

CT may have rims but they won't find any in their system. You will need to find other cars that share the same rim dimensions as the SVX. Have them try looking for steelies for the 05 STi or RX7's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dza
Last year was the first SK winter that my SVX had gone through, and MAN did I have wheel/tire problems. The biggest pain in the arse were the constant flats I'd wake up to. When it's -40C the wheels change shape and (some days) pop the tire clean off the wheel. This happened on different wheels about 4 times last year. I have summer wheels and tires, but I can't deal with the stock wheels in wintertime again this year because of these problems.

Steelies. I want them. They are cheap and won't have the same problems I have with my stock wheels. I need the very cheapest steelie & cheapest winter tire combo I can get my grubby little hands on. Would Crappy Tire be a good place to start my search? It's already snowing and freezing here so I gotta get on this.