Thread: Contact cleaner
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 11:46 AM

Re: Contact cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskymaniac View Post
We never had a friendship Mr. Delusional. There are a lot of people on this board I would have over to my house for dinner and a bottle of wine. You were never one of them.
Toney, you finally got my attention, this is mind boggling! You continually are throwing your juvenile trash in my yard. As long as you have been on this form, I have never said anything negative about you. There have been many instances that such actions would have merited that, but I have reframed… not because you didn’t deserve it, but because of my kindness. A battle of wits with an unarmed man has never been my forte.
In this post you proudly proclaim that you can get some of the “Board Members” drunk enough that they would actually come to your home and eat your wife’s cooking. Actually, as a point of information, I am not, as you stated, a board member. Apparently the Board realizes that my plate is full, and I haven’t time for any additional responsibility. However, you’re your motive can be chalked up to another of those… “We all have to learn sometime” things.

Your inquire about my being banned from this site… The reason was given, and is a matter of record, that my responses to a member that trashed me was the reason. I replied by using the quote feature and line by line, replied to the trashing.

All the horrible posts that you compose, and put on this form, are certainly agonizing for me, but I have only responded in kindness… Look it up!
When you first got here and started asking those stupid questions, I could have chose to respond critically to each of them. One of the first ones that you asked about was the Donut gasket… You wanted to know what it was. That was a precursor of things to come, but I shrugged it off as “We all had to learn sometime” Today you want to know "where it is". I could have said, buy a “real cheap” floor jack, jack up the car, get under there and look… but I didn’t.

A couple of days ago, after trying to find out something, just anything... about 02 sensors for almost two years you still didn’t know that there are two identical ones that you can see them simply by getting someone to help you open the hood and take a look. Again, my kindness prevents me from saying that because, “We all had to learn sometime”

Your “six month quest to oil a squeaky door hinge was finally solved, after all that agonizing, by a family member, probably with help from your wife. I made no comment about that and will re-frame from doing it now. Again my thoughts were, “We all have to learn sometime”

I could have said something like… Of all the people on this form, you are the only person with perfect 02 sensors on your car that has spent the last two years trying to find out what is “wrong with them” Definitely the only person that sprayed contact cleaner on the quick disconnect! But… no comment from me, because, “We all have to learn sometime”

As far as your inquire about my being banned from this site… I made the mistake of replying to negative posts that were made against me by members of the “Old boys club”

The reasons that were given, and is a matter of record, hinged from my responses to a member that trashed me. I replied by using the quote feature and line by line, replied to the trashing.

I have never complained about being banned. That was the official reason…Actually, I needed banned. I had had so much criticism from people that make a living in the worst thought of profession in America, excluding the IRS, … the used car sales business… that I was literally out of control. I needed time out to get my act together, and the powers that be realized it.
I have never had any bad feelings about being banned, and I have a lot of respect for all the board members. Actually I have a lot of respect for the members on this form.

When a person gets out of control, like you are now, being banned could be helpful. Maybe instead you can just ZIP it… and we can all go with our lives… None of that is beneficial to this great form and it actually could be harmful to a lot of people that come here for good reasons.

Those are just a small sampling of things I could have posted about you, but I choose not to because... “We all have to learn sometime”

Keith

Last edited by kwren; 06-27-2011 at 11:50 AM.