View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 05:02 PM
What blue lights?

Send a message via AIM to GOT2HAVESVX
I know Earl...I admit I didnt get to read all the posts from everyone and I am certianly not taking sides for what I did and didnt read!

I simply dont have time to!
Between my new job and everything the kids are into, I havent been able to get on here much! I havent driven my SVX in about 6 weeks! Rear bearings still havent been fixed! Reason....time. Just need to get it to the shop! I miss it so bad!

Hopefully I will find time to come back and see you guys soon! I just wish somebody lived closer to fix my bearings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensteele View Post
Hi Audrey

It helps if we know what you need help with because of what different members have expertise with. If it is a car problem, personal problem, or just information, we can help and are more willing to step up to the plate so to speak if we know what we are needed to do.

As Joe mentioned, Budfreak was banned a while back, but don't believe everything he may tell you about the incident. Get all of the facts before you make a judgment about this action. He has a very slanted point of view on this and will tell you that we are the bad guys and not him.

I hope things slow down for you and you are able to get back here and join in again.

Scott & Audrey's Subaru SVX's

1995 Green
1992 Black