Thread: Headlight mods
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 05:49 PM
242,000 mi on oem trans

Registered SVX
Re: Headlight mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986nate View Post
You must have a 4 door cutlass? I think it just has to do with the way headlight assemblies are made and mostly the material used.
Yup. I hate that car, but it just refuses to die! Proof that GM V6's will run badly longer than some cars will run at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986nate View Post
Also something I loved in my cutlass that I have never seen in any other car, When I turned the brights on, the low beams and stock fogs stayed on as well...Why is it that on just about all other vehicles, brights go on, low beams and fogs turn off?
In most places it's illegal for the HI beams & fogs to be on together. IE: in NC it's illegal to have more than 4 white bulbs visible from the front of your vehicle at any time. I ran into this with my Mustang W/ Piaa pencil beams in the grille. Of course they were like turning on a welder!
Current Stable By Age:
'89 Subaru XT6 Silver "Audrey" as in Hepburn
'96 SVX LSi #767Brilliant Red "Lil Red" Now on the front burner. Looking for a totalled, but running parts car.