Thread: Headlight mods
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 07:43 AM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Headlight mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarius View Post
I think it ruins the front line of the car. Remember, the car has a .29cd. Changing to that type of lights ruins the air distribution over the front of the car - not for the better.
I realize it might change the drag coefficient a little bit but also its not like I'm running it at high speeds at the track. The front line of the car would definitely look different.
Hmmm... maybe someone with good skills can photoshop it in. I'd like to see a straight on front view as well as an angled one like in the pic of my previous post.

Also just to note, that style cutlass has a drag coefficient of .32

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-3870513.html
Quote:
In a major redesign, the all-new, front-wheel-drive Cutlass Supreme features coupe models in three trim levels: Cutlass Supreme, Cutlass Supreme SL and Cutlass Supreme International Series.

Designed around a specific "aerodynamic statement," the new Cutlass Supreme provides an expressive new profile that generates a low .32 drag coefficient.

The aerodynamic theme is evident through extensive use of flush glass and subdued "C" pillars in the rear quarter area. Flush mounted door handles integrated into the "B" pillars contribute to the sleek appearance.