Thread: Idiot drivers
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 11:55 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Angry Idiot drivers

So I got backed into the other night.....

CN: At a friends house (at night), someone had to leave so I had my friend move my car out of the driveway. Idiot didn't stop when my friend yelled at her to stop because he had to turn to get out of the driveway. My friend moves my car under a street light so we can see the damages, tells the other driver to wait so he can go inside and tell me and have me look at the damage. Other drivers says "it's only scratches...." and drives away.

Nothing serious, cracked the passenger turn signal, head light, and the grill. She also bent the radiator support beam alittle (not pushed in, just twisted upwards slightly).

$2351.15 worth in damages.......

The adjuster I spoke with said there is a chance the car would be totalled....

That seemed idiotic to me

Since it's 100% her fault and I have text messages from her stating that she did hit my car and couldn't hear my friend because she had her music turned up (even filed a police report, cops filed it as hit-and-run).

Can they total my car?

I told her I got an estimate already, so she can either just pay that or she can go through her insurance. I've already told her that my insurance wont even be notified since its 100% her fault and 100% her problem to fix.

Dustin
Alittle p.o.'ed at the moment......

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company