View Single Post
Old 05-29-2002, 01:23 AM
I hate stupid people!

Send a message via AIM to BoominSVX
LOL, well, as far as the non-wise-ass remark, I thought about the dynamat, but will it seal up tight enough to stop the rattle? I guess I would have to get the spray and just do the whole trunk from the seat back. I know that stuff isn't cheap and it comes in squares rather than sheets. Maybe I will take the whole carpet out and all the panels off, and spray it with a few cans of that rubber undercoat sealent. I will have to put rubber plugs over all the holes I can find. I just don't see how vibrations can be stopped when they are only foot away. The dynamat also from what I heard absorbes a lot of bass, and costs quite a bit of money which you guys know I need now. Anyone think this will work?
As for the wise-ass remark, I got that amp from a friend of mine in trade for one of my radios. I had an old kenwood fip face and he needed a good radio for his MA audio system, so I only paid 80 bucks for a 700 dollar amp. I did not have it turned up in the accident. Actually, I had just finished a conversation with my girlfriend about what she was doing after work. She was going through her purse to find the phone number to her work. There was dead silence until the screeching. Maybe that was the problem. The cops got a kick out of the rattle when the tow truck driver started the car. The driver did too. I had the radio on pause, and when it was turned back on, it unpaused itself cranked up on my bass mekanik cd. hahahaha
92 SVX LSL, Ebony Mica/Grey leather, K&N Cone, Pioneer Dehp-7300 premier, White Guages, Radar detector, Volfenhag VDX 12's, Memphis ST1000D digital amp, CompuSTAR 2000AS 2 way paging alarm with visual confirmation, and auto start. Cell Holder, Xenon (Ebay) bulbs in highs lows and fogs, Wire loom in engine bay, and a kitchen sink complete with soap dispensor and soap scum.